Friday, June 19, 2009

Breakfast of Champions

I needed to fill my man-ptite up because breakfast is the most important meal of the day. So I had bacon, eggs, waffles, bacon, juice, milk, and more bacon while sitting in my lucky red shorts and reading the Backpacker mag. So how much do you think I ate? A little because I am really nervous like the first day of school or all of it with a bowl of cereal to follow it down? And I know the picture is upside down I took it while hanging from the ceiling doing an abs work out. ;)

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: