Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Friends Confession


I have a friend, just one that will admit it at this time, that says I make her day when I bug her. Whats that? Don't believe me? I understand, here is the proof.

Christian Eyring: Kristen!!! I have no idea why I have to bug you every day but I do
Christian Eyring: if its annoying you can tell me and I may or may not stop ;)
Kristen Mitchell: no I like it
Kristen Mitchell: it is a nice break
Kristen Mitchell: thank you for sending a message everyday
Christian Eyring: So what you are saying is that I make your day?
Kristen Mitchell: pretty much
Christian Eyring: YESSS!!!!
Christian Eyring: That made my month
Christian Eyring: that is awesome
Christian Eyring: can I tell people
Kristen Mitchell: sure


That is for all the doubters out there. If you want to admit that I make your day as well, go ahead, we will all feel better about life.

No comments: