Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Here are some movies that I am excited to see this summer.


GI Joe



I don't remember watching a lot of GI Joe growing up but I do remember how Emily wanted one for Christmas. My co-worker is friends with a producer on this movie and also the stunt women who does the stunts for the black ninja off that flying car.


Monsters vs Aliens



I think this movie looks hilarious and am excited for it. I introduced Amy to it and she can't stop thinking about it and quotes it all the time already. Talk about over excited.


Star Trek



Don't lie to me and tell me your nerdy side does not want to see this as well. Be cool and admit you are excited to see this movie.


Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen



The first movie was good and for some reason I found more girls that liked it than guys. So if you are looking for a place to meet the ladies, this is the movie for you and its not a chick flick.

No comments: