Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Addiction

I think that I am ready come out and tell everyone about my addiction. Its a Jimmy Johns sandwich. Don't laugh folks this is serious and you all should be worried. They are so good with their warm fresh bread and packed with fresh meats and veges. I am warning you all that soon this is all I may eat and you did nothing to stop it. But if you too want to live life on the edge and love a good sandwich like me go to www.jimmyjohns.com and feed the addiction.

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: