Friday, January 16, 2009

Utah Utes Parade




They had a parade in downtown Salt Lake City today for the University of Utah Football team. Back in 2004 when you first busted the BCS they said to live it up because this was a once in a life time kind of thing. Well just 4 seasons later we are at it again and partying and living it up. There was thousands of people people that turned out to support the team. A buddy and I got some of the players to sign our 2008 MUSS t-shirts.






Coach Whittingham, the man who made this all happen. He is a Utah Man and is a great coach and person but he does not like to be the center of attention. But he does it for the fans and his team and puts them first.















Louie Sakoda, the nations favorite kicker. Since when does a kicker go for the highest bid at a date auction, now other than Louie Louie. There where tons of girls taking pictures and calling out for him and even some men.















Brian Johnson, one of the greatest QB in Utah history and best 2-minute QB in the nation. Lots of people had their doubts about him during the year but nobody can complain about his accomplishments. There is no one I would rather have than him leading our team into battle.















I need myself one of these, Tailgate in style. I have always wanted to get into cooking real BBQ and tailgating in style. Really its just a reason to combine some of my favorite things, college football and good food.















Getting some love from some Hot Utah girls. I have to hand it to them for showing up on a cold winter day but also all the games this year. They were popular with the TV crew, camera men, players and of course me. Being near them got me some camera time as well, but who is going to notice me when they are around.

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Dude, those girls are HOT!

Did you get any digits?