Friday, January 23, 2009

Wasatch Back

I decided last week to join some friends on running the Wasatch Back Relay from Logan to Park City Utah. Its about 200 miles through the mountains in late June. Its been a while since I have ran that much so I will be getting back into shape to run this. I have three goals in mind in doing this, besides finishing:
  1. Strengthen My Legs
  2. Increase Flexibility
  3. Lose Weight
These are three things that I need to improve on to help my in getting ready for this race but for over all health. You should check out Wasatch Back at www.ragnarrelay.com, they have tons of information about the race and other races they have set up across the country. These people have done a very good job of planning this out and are very organized. Props to the people at Ragnar Relay for putting so much work into this to get people ready for this race.

No comments: