Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Utah Wins In Over Time

Great over time win for Utah over BYU. It was close the whole time and no team could pull away. Both teams had chances to win it at the end but neithercould. With a big night from Luke Nevill Utah was able to pull away in over time. Good game and was glad that I went with my beautiful friend Kellie. I would of posted a picture with her if my phone had not died. Also I have to say good luck to the cool BYU fan who sat next to us and I had a good chat with now and than during the game. He came up to support his team even though he has a eight page paper due tomorrow. Go Utes!

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.

No comments: